you don't need AAAA cannabis to make a AAAA extract
micro cooperative
1500 ft kitchen capable of producing 3 x 215litre barrels of cannabis oil per day (industrial service license)


Regular price $5,000.00 $5,000.00 Sale

Service License Agreement Deposit




Do you know that municipal food standards are required in most countries to producing products destined for ingestion?  These are bare minimums.  ...

  • Triple sink.
  • Handwashing sink.
  • Bathroom with another handwashing sink
  • Record keeping of materials received (invoices) and shipped (case codes on the invoice).
  • Recall program including batch codes (QR code) on labels.
  • Fridge and stove.
  • Cleaning regime with MSDS paperwork for cleaners.
  • Ventilation

These are the basic requirements.   Consider working with an established commercial kitchen or do this in your home for friends and family.  WE supply SOP (standard operating procedures) GMP (good manufacturing practices)  these protocols will help in getting  3rd party certification from a regional organic certification body (OCIA, PRO-CERT, IFOAM, Oregon Tilth, Demeter, OMRI).

Taking this to the highest level would be EU certified GMP with ISO-9001. 

inquire at for specific needs or bank transfer info... 




If Canadian and processing at home, consider applying for a basic grow license from Health Canada apply here...